Friday, September 21, 2012

Learning...always

I learned something today from my daughter and was reminded of my dad and my grandfather. Both men are/were persistent and constant learners. My dad has new information ready to share each time I talk with him. He reads and learns.

My grandfather (his dad) also read and learned and grew. The week he died, while in the hospital, he continued to read and learn from God. On the day before he died, he excitedly shared something he'd learned from the book of Psalms with his pastor.

I've said before and will say again, I want to be like him! I want to learn and grow and change every day until God decides I need to be in glory with Him.

Old dogs CAN learn new tricks! It's never to late to learn, make changes and grow.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss, but thank you for the awesome example!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog.