Monday, November 22, 2010

Peace that makes no sense

Philippians 4:6&7 say, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving make your requests known to God and the peace of God, that surpasses comprehension, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." (NASU)

I am experiencing that peace in the midst of circumstances that are loaded with other feelings.  At any given moment I do feel fear and anxiety and uncertainty.  I am convinced my circumstances are not a mystery or surprise to God Who LOVES me and has GOOD plans for me. As I converse with Him about my feelings, hopes and my future, I am comforted in a place so deep, I can't describe it. The peace I feel makes no sense. It's delightful to live out a Bible verse and KNOW in my deepest parts it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog.